Thursday 17 August 2017

I'll give you a hint where I'm blogging now: my trusty Android phone.
The power was cut off since 4am this morning and I started to feel annoyed half through the day, because nobody could tell me the reason why and when it will be back on. Having no electric power this long makes me feel antsy because I have been expecting news from the online job opportunities I applied for, and it’s quite difficult to operate through my tablet due to the limited function and I find myself glancing over my lonely laptop. Yes, it’s battery just got drained because the battery actually needs replacing.

Instead of getting bummed until the lights turns on, I decided to gather all my documents to head off to the Social Security System branch near my area so I can file a loan. When I got there, I almost lost my temper because the woman who distributes the forms was rude and insensitive. I don't remember her ever answering questions with a smile on her face, and it was only 9AM in the morning.